Saturday, April 10, 2010

Introducing....


Just thought I'd make a quick post to prove to u guys I do have friends here.

(L-R) Ange [one of my really good mates here, top aussie girl], Sarah [always up for it aussie bird lives in my block], Liz [went to here 21st in the country the other week], Jo [another person I've got along with really well with here], Lindsay [real fun Canadian girl], Rachel [another top oz chick], Kit [hilarious american girl], Rachel [really clicked with this girl, never stops smiling], Alana [real sweet, fun oz girl]




(L-R) Sam [awesome oz bloke I went on my road trip with], Matt [british lad I've become really good mates with], Nico [has come all the way from Chile to live a few doors down from me, top lad], Dan [worst cook ever but a great laugh from Arizona], Dan [yeh there's a few, also american], Dan [Norwegian pretty boy and a funny bugger too] and me

3 comments:

  1. They're really just random people you've taken photos of right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, it's Sarah Hall, not Jane Doe, I really don't understand this blogging malarkey

    ReplyDelete